Sunday 19 December 2010

Survey

    As part of my research into Fender guitars, I have conducted a small survey to find out a bit more about peoples' opinion on their products. I collected my answers from various networking sites and forums.
I first asked what peoples' favourite Fender product was...

As was to be expected, the Stratocaster and Tele' came out on top with 27 and 18 votes respectively.
The Jazz Bass received 13 votes - one more than the Precision bass. The Fender Jaguar scored 8 and the Mustang received just 2 votes.






I also wanted to know how popular Fender were in comparison to their main rival Gibson Guitars. For this question I received 56 votes. To get a truly accurate rating of peoples' opinion I would need to ask a much larger group.


Interestingly, the results of this survey were very close.
Fender: 31
Gibson: 25

If I had asked another set of people, the results could easily have gone the other way...

No comments:

Post a Comment